miércoles, 16 de diciembre de 2009

My last holidays!!!


Last summer, my family and I went to Jamaica. We travelled by plane. We stayed in an enormous hotel in Runaway Bay. It was very close to the beach and to the mountain too, beacuse it's an island. We swam in the pool and the beach too we visited a lot of places. We always ate different things because it was a buffet and they were changing everyday with different foods. We visited different places such as Montego Bay, Dunn's River Falls and Black River. There, in Jamaica they speak English and when we were there I spoke all the time because I was the one who could speak better English of my family, so I practised English this summer. At 6 o'clock the sun disappears and at half past five I was always at a little dock to see the sunset. It was a good holiday but if I have to choose I won't go back, it was funny but a few boring in the evening.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario