miércoles, 21 de octubre de 2009

MY BEDROOM!


In my room there are so many things, such as: the bed, my bed is big, not very much but it is considerably big and it's very comfortable.there is also one desk, but I don't use it. It's big but too thin, and it's not good to do my homework (the desk doesn't appear in the photo), but I don't worry about it. I have got a mirror, too. It's good to have a mirror in your room, because you can look at yourself all the time, because it's yours. There are two guardrobes one for the winter clothes and the other one for the summer clothes. the first one you can see in the photo is new. It is only 6 days old, and the other one is a little bit older, but they do very well,I use them to keep the clothes. This is one of my favourites, the show case, here I keen all the gifts the people send to me or to my family. I like it so much because there are things from, Beijing, New York, Mexico, Dominican Rep., Jamaica... And finally, last but not least important, the posters and the pictures. One picture is of New York and the other one is me, the poster is about one actor.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario